As the market leading provider of geotechnical site investigations in the region, TECLAB provides a complete service from materials sampling, in-situ testing and analysis through to the preparation of Interpretative Report. Our team of engineers carry out desk studies, plan and design ground investigations, and produce Geotechnical Interpretative Reports. Our experience lies in a range of projects from buildings, roads/bridges, oil and gas facilities, hydro power projects and waste water treatment facilities.
TECLAB’s wide scope of sampling and testing methods are executed in full compliance with established local and
international standards that include:
* American Association for State Highways and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
* British Standards Institute (BSi)
* European Standard (EN 196)
* America Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
* General Specifications from Infrastructure Ministries and Bureaus of Standards