There are currently no open vacancies
Student Industrial Training and Internship Program
TECLAB Limited offers a comprehensive Industrial Training Program to students in Uganda’s Higher Institutions of learning. This gives the students an opportunity to gain work experience in Civil Engineering materials testing and Geotechnical Engineering, under the supervision of experienced industry professionals.
The program provides hands-on work experience and skills that are invaluable for future careers in Materials or Geotechnical Engineering. Our training program boasts of an in-depth and comprehensive approach to information and skills delivery. It is designed for students at University or those attending Technical Institutions and will enable them to:
- Put learned theories and concepts into practice
- Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment
- Obtain additional skills in areas such as leadership, problem solving, communication and analytical reasoning
- Consider career options and desired areas specialization
Each applicant must have authorization from their school to participate in this program and have this submitted at least two months before the start of the training period. Applications may be delivered with relevant attachments to:
- Our Head Office at Plot 15 Mapera Road, Nalukolongo Industrial Area Kampala or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application content should include:
- Student’s name
- Name of Institution
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
In addition to the Industrial Training Program, TECLAB Limited also offers a well-designed and affordable package to practicing engineering professionals who have a desire to obtain skills in Civil Engineering materials testing and Geotechnical Engineering. This is usually conducted on special arrangements with the trainees.
Collaboration with Technical Institutions
Technical Institutions that may not have sufficient testing equipment at their campuses may come and conduct laboratory testing using our facilities on special arrangement with our management. This package includes access to the laboratory and adequate supervision to ensure correct handling of equipment and adherence to standards.